This should work right...?

I’m running *-1.4.11 on FreeBSD-6.2-RELEASE with zaptel-1.4.x

Can someone tell me what I’ve got wrong in this extension. I’ve had this extension running for a long time now but when I added lines 5 & 6 that filter out certain incoming callers, it whacks up.

exten => s,1,Wait,20 ; Wait 20 seconds
exten => s,n,Answer() ; Answer the call
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=5) ; Set Digit Timeout to 5 seconds
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=7) ; Set Response Timeout to 10 seconds
exten => s/7605320417,n,Goto(blocking,s,1) ; Block This Pesky Telemarketer
exten => s/9012792345,n,Goto(wife,s,1) ; Take wife’s call
exten => s,n(restart),BackGround(my_welcome) ; Play the initial welcome message
exten => s,n,WaitExten(7) ; Wait for an extension to be dialed.
exten => s,n,Voicemail(2000@default,u) ; Send Caller to user 2000’s Voicemail

This are the messages that appear on the CLI screen:

-- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
-- Executing [s@default:1] Wait("Zap/1-1", "20") in new stack
-- Executing [s@default:2] Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
-- Executing [s@default:3] Set("Zap/1-1", "TIMEOUT(digit)=5") in new stack
-- Digit timeout set to 5
-- Executing [s@default:4] Set("Zap/1-1", "TIMEOUT(response)=7") in new stack
-- Response timeout set to 7

== Auto fallthrough, channel ‘Zap/1-1’ status is ‘UNKNOWN’
– Hungup ‘Zap/1-1’
– Starting simple switch on ‘Zap/1-1’
[Sep 25 20:45:21] WARNING[5592]: chan_zap.c:6515 ss_thread: CallerID returned with error on channel ‘Zap/1-1’
– Executing [s@default:1] Wait(“Zap/1-1”, “20”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (default, s, 1) exited non-zero on ‘Zap/1-1’
– Hungup ‘Zap/1-1’