The application delimiter is now the comma, not the pipe

When I access my voicemail and try to forward the message to another user using dial-by-name directory, I get this below error. I know this is because of the delimiter. Please let me know how do i fix this. Below is the error message

[Sep 27 14:56:58] WARNING[20515]: pbx.c:947 pbx_exec: The application delimiter is now the comma, not the pipe. Did you forget to convert your dialplan? (Directory(default-IPG||v))

I know I need to replace the delimiter (|) with comma (,)

please help, im struck

So, why dont replace it

I don’t know which file is this?
When I call the number and dial by directory, it works well.
When I call my voicemail and select option 8 to forward the message by dial by directory, it doesn’t work and it gives me the error message about the delimiter. I want to know which file I need to modify the delimiter | with comma ,
Please help.

Change to the asterisk directory and try to find the string “Directory(default-IPG||v)” with grep application.

Mine is a text based asterisk, I cannot search for that string but here is my Directory function. It uses comma but I don’t know why I still get this error

[macro-tl-directory]

exten => s,1,Wait(1)
exten => s,2,Directory(default${TL_DASH}${tenant},local-extensions${TL_DASH}${tenant})
exten => s,3,Wait(1)
exten => s,4,Hangup
exten => h,1,Hangup

I do not understand why you can not search for that string? Text based or GUI, the string is probably in a conf file. If you were using a realtime database, then the string would possibly be in the database.

It would probably also be helpful if you posted more of the console display, the lines proceeding the error might provide some additional pointers.

Here is the console error message

-- Local/7603257400@from-inside-CI-5b9b;1 is making progress passing it to SIP/140.239.143.5-00002c69
-- <SIP/140.239.143.5-00002c68> Playing 'digits/9.slin' (language 'en')
-- <SIP/140.239.143.5-00002c68> Playing 'vm-forward.slin' (language 'en')

[Sep 28 14:24:28] WARNING[12757]: pbx.c:947 pbx_exec: The application delimiter is now the comma, not the pipe. Did you forget to convert your dialplan? (Directory(default-IPG||v))
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf’: == Found
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/users.conf’: == Found
– <SIP/140.239.143.5-00002c68> Playing ‘dir-intro.slin’ (language ‘en’)
[Sep 28 14:24:32] NOTICE[3135]: chan_sip.c:20845 sip_poke_noanswer: Peer '2030