Spawn extension ... exited non-zero on

Hallo
I’ve maybe a stupid question but I have an understanding problem. At Hangup() I always receive the message “Span extension …”

-- Executing [18@IPPhone:6] Hangup("SIP/11-08214e98", "") in new stack == Spawn extension (IPPhone, 18, 6) exited non-zero on 'SIP/11-08214e98'
I think this msg occurs if an dialplan appl ends with non zero. Hangup() normally ends with 16 and so on the dialplan end prematurely. But my dialplan shall continue after Hangup().
An example:

exten => 18,1,Noop() exten => 18,n,Answer() exten => 18,n,Macro(RSsetcallerid) exten => 18,n,Macro(RSsendtext) exten => 18,n,Playback(nbdy-avail-to-take-call&goodbye) exten => 18,n,Hangup() exten => 18,n,Macro(RScleartext)

The same happens at the end of a call if the partner hangs up. Immediately “Span extension …” is displayed and the dialplan exits.

The h-Extension isn’t suitable, because I have several extensions in the context with different endings.

Do I understand something wrong at Hangup() or can I avoid/suppress “Span extension …”?

Asterisk 1.4 on OpenSuSE 10.3

After hangup only h extension can be used, you can try use different contexts or in the h extension check a variable where you saved the extension called and then do different things based upon its value.

Cheers.

Marco Bruni
www.marcobruni.net

normal Hangup will finish all function