I have a little problem here. Imagine situation:
- some WLan mobile client (some super WLan-IP-Handy) appears near Asterisk WLan and registers itself (lets say its already implemented by the client)
- upon the registration Asterisk throws an Event “Registered bla”
- upon the Event Asterisk or some script tells the PSTN to redirect all calls to the client from mobile to VoIP
Now what I need are some ideas for this problem… I thought about:
- manager.h/c in asterisk can be accessed by some client apps and even reroutes the events to them, I dont know exactly if it really would do (and if u think its ok what clients do u think I could use?) Is the Event “Agentlogin” may be the right one?
- AGI is funny stuff but its called in the extensions.conf so its too late
- direct source coding would be possible but WHERE is this Event triggered? I tried to find the output “Registered…” with grep but no success so far (not the RIGHT one)…
- may be there is some hidden command for some.conf that already notifies me about the registering? Now THAT would be really helpful U know, like:
…the problem is kind of urgent, many thx for any input on this!