SIP trunk with Singanling IP

Hello Everyone,
Appreciate your support in helping me to create a SIP trunk point-to-point connection by signaling IP, media IP, and local network between Issabel Asterisk 18 and application router gateway (Huawei AR600).
Thank you in advance.

This appears to be a question about Issabel, not Asterisk, and the parameters you specify are more to do with the network than the endpoint types. For Asterisk, data and signalling addresses are the same and I assume that is true of the gateway, as well.

Thank you for your reply. the trunk is up now but when I try to make inbound calls, I have event loge as attached
Can you help to resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance, David!

Please provide plain text, copied from log files, not screen shots.

For the first box, the provider rejected the call. You’d need to ask them, but it could be because you failed to authenticate, because the dialled number is in the wrong format, or because you failed to provide an approved caller ID.

The second one says that Asterisk was unable to associate any of the endpoint in pjsip.conf with the call. If you were trying to match by user,
image did not have a corresponding section. If you were trying to match by IP,
image did not have a type=identify section with an appropriate match= line. If you were trying to match on anything else, the full incoming request, and full pjsip.conf will be needed.

Note that pjsip.conf means pjsip.conf and the transitive closure of the files included by it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.