sip client:xlite
===[img]/img]
steps
1 )sip user create in elastix .
2 )sip show peers
3 )sip show users.
[b]

But registration is not done why any help [/b]

Elastix isn’t supported here, so you need to provide the version number for Asterisk.

You need to provide logs at at least verbosity 5, the output resulting from “sip set debug on”). You also need to supply the relevant parts of sip.conf (including any included files.)

If you don’t get a log entry at verbosity 5, it means the register request isn’t reaching asterisk an you will need to look for the problem within the network.

asterisk 11.15

[quote=“david55”]Elastix isn’t supported here, so you need to provide the version number for Asterisk.

You need to provide logs at at least verbosity 5, the output resulting from “sip set debug on”). You also need to supply the relevant parts of sip.conf (including any included files.)

If you don’t get a log entry at verbosity 5, it means the register request isn’t reaching asterisk an you will need to look for the problem within the network.[/quote]

Elastix is not supported here. Pure Asterisk only generates text. If the problem is Asterisk related, there is no need to supply images. If it is Elastix related, you are in the wrong place.

(Images can be included here, but they need to be hosted elsewhere. It is possible that new users are blocked from using images, and I have never had a case where I wanted to use one.)

hi Sip registration solved.
it was just because of sip 5060 port closed .
now open so solve .

Many Many thanks to Every one who helped me.