SIP Multiple Devices and Call Limits

I was hoping someone could give me a push in the right direction. I am running asterisk 1.4.22.

What I am trying to achieve is I have 2 IP devices (a SNom Phone and an IP DECT Phone) and im trying to set it so that if im on a call on either one of the devices then Asterisk will return Busy and hence process it accordingly such as going to voicemail etc.

I have tried setting busy limits and call limits but busy limit never increments. Ive read that maybe I should use GroupCount. Is this correct? For people that have a single device im trying to achieve a single call and then busy is returned.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel.

Did you try to use the Dialstatus ?

voipinfo.org/wiki/view/Aster … DIALSTATUS

Hi

I assume they are 2 distinct devices say sip/200 and sip/201 ? if the y are then groupcount is the way to go. of course you willl need to build it into incoming and outgoing for it to work.

Ian

Thanks Ian.

I am making progress but cant seem to get it work for both incoming and outgoing.

exten => 98,hint,SIP/15
exten => 98,1,Set(GROUP(${EXTEN})=incoming)
exten => 98,2,Set(GROUP(${CALLERID(num)})=outgoing)
exten => 98,3,NoOp(Group Count for ${EXTEN} is : ${GROUP_COUNT(incoming@${EXTEN})})
exten => 98,4,NoOp(Group Count for ${CALLERID(num)} is : ${GROUP_COUNT(outgoing@${CALLERID(num)})})
exten => 98,5,GotoIf($[${GROUP_COUNT()} > 1]?107)
exten => 98,6,Dial(SIP/15)
exten => 98,107,VoiceMail(515@blufi-voicemail,b)

Ive created Extension 98 for testing. The group count and other stuff seems to work but I think im having issues with the context of the variable.

Im trying to increment the Group_Count of the Incoming Caller as well as the receiver. Its appears to work on first call but then when I try to call the person making the original call, there group count is still set to 1 ratehr than 2.

Can any1 provide any assistance.

Thanks,

Daniel.