Set context of DAHDI pseudo channel

I’d like to use DAHDI to receive ISDN calls. I’ve successfully installed DAHDI and can make outbound calls, however, all inbound calls are coming in on the pseudo channel which has the context “default” which does not exist in my dial plan. I’d like to know how I can

a) configure the right context on the pseudo channel
or
b) configure calls to be coming in on a differnet channel

This is my rudimentary chan_dahdi.conf:

[general]
context=from-outside
signalling=bri_cpe

[channels]
; Span 1: DAHDI_HFCS_FKA_ZTHFC1 "HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 0 [TE] " (MASTER) 
context=from-outside
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=bri_cpe
;signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp
group=0,11
channel => 1-2 
group=63

Doing “dahdi show channels” on the CLI returns this result:

Chan Extension Context Language MOH Interpret Blocked State pseudo default default In Service 1 from-outside default In Service 2 from-outside default In Service

What do you mean by dahdi pseudo channel?

This is probably best taken up with the card supplier, but you might want to note that Cologne Chip, say " The HFC-S PCI A is not recommended for new projects.". The chip is an ISDN Basic Rate T interface device.

With “pseudo channel” I mean the first channel that shows up when I do “dahdi show channels”. As you can see I can influence the context of the other channels by changing “context” in chan_dahdi.conf. only the pseudo channel always shows “default”. And I would like to change that to “from-outside”.

That channel is not used for calls. It is not why you are ending in the wrong context.