Really weird inbound/outbound issues on sip trunk

This is really hard to explain so bare with me.

Im running asterisk 1.6

When i am making an outbound call to a number that has never made an inbound call to my asterisk box the call is thrown into a hold status. When the other person picks up both users just get dead air.

here is my CLI output:

= Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Called 1614xxxxxxx@magicjack
    -- Call on SIP/magicjack-08670018 placed on hold
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/1002-086955e0
    -- SIP/magicjack-08670018 is making progress passing it to SIP/1002-086955e0
    -- SIP/magicjack-08670018 answered SIP/1002-086955e0
    -- Stopped music on hold on SIP/1002-086955e0

now to the really weird part… If a number has made an inbound call to my box before outbound will work flawlessly…

The first time someone makes an inbound call to my box and the call is picked up both users will have dead silence. The second time will work flawlessly. After the second time that person calls like i stated before and outbound call will now work fine to them, (if you dont believe me ill give you the phone number and you can see for yourself)

here is a sip debug for a failed inbound (aka the first inbound call from this #):
pastebin.com/m18bfd18

here is my sip.conf and extensions.conf
pastebin.com/m784c4e5

let me know if you need anything else!

Thank you for your time.

The problem seems to lie with the caller. They are starting the call held:

c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0

[quote=“david55”]The problem seems to lie with the caller. They are starting the call held:

c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0[/quote]

I know what is happening… its happening automatically… I need help fixing it…

ttt

As the problem is with the caller, you need to use the caller’s support channels, not the Asterisk ones.

I have a feeling you arnt reading my entire post or you just dont understand my issue…

no help?