Question about installing analog card of TDM 40B(topic over)

I m trying to install the TDM 40 B after installing the bri-isdn card,
One thing that I m not clear is how to definite the channel of the TDM 40 B
,since I have installed a 4 ports isdn card and have used the 1-12 ,so i gave the tdm 40b the channel 13-16

zaptel.conf

zapata.conf

after ztcfg command
it shows

can someone help?

the error of upstair is resolved
this is the new error information

this is the error information

new error information.

the LEDs of the tdm40B card all turned green,the LED of isdn card is also green ,but when I tried start asterisk , it showed me the information
pl let me know if you need more information to figure out the proble

1. The driver for the card wasnt loaded (module)
  2. The order of your modules load and spans is incorrect.

Try to figure out, what is loading in which order (systemlogs) and then define the spans according.

Your above conf’s are missing the span and groups/channels for the FXO.
EG:

signalling=fxo_ks
language=NL
context=sales
channel => 2

I have given the groups/channels for FXO in zapata.conf

can you pl give me more information about how I can find out the order of loading modules and span? should the "fxoks=13-16 " be put under a span?

and I have used “zttool” to check the hardware, it showed that all of them are ok

ok , it is really the problem of order of installing the modules. now it is ok

one more question, if I want to use fax machine, is it enough to just plug it into the analog card?

[quote=“bxjy”]ok , it is really the problem of order of installing the modules. now it is ok

one more question, if I want to use fax machine, is it enough to just plug it into the analog card?[/quote]

“Could” be…depends on: Problem is the echocancelation here.

Better is using the faxextension, having
faxdetection=both
(or so, out of mind)
in the zapata.conf.

Whenever Asterisk detects a fax now, the echocancellation is disabled for that call/channel.

Or you build a hylafaxserver with softmodems (IAX).

thanks
I can not test the analog telephones at present, because they are system phones, that is to say, the cable of those analog phones have two different heads, one is the real analog and the other is a isdn-like head, the isdn-like head is used to connect the Alcatel and is too big for the TDM 40 B card.
After trying I will report the results and problems in new posting