PSTN call with Asterisk

Hi ,

I have installed Asterisk 1.4.21 and X100P Card as a PBX interface…

Now I am able to do the following,

1. able to get PSTN incoming call and able to transfer it to a particular extension (using exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/ext_num,20,tr) line in extension.conf)

2. able to dial from internal SIP phones to PSTN numbers, by adding prefix 0 to PSTN numbers (using exten => _0.,1,Dial,Zap/1/${EXTEN:1} line in the extensions.conf file)

I want to do the following things,

1. need to display the incoming caller number (PSTN call) on the internal Softphone display (now they are just getting displayed as ‘incoming call from asterisk’. but i need the actual number the call gets in.)

2. also, i want to perform the automatic incoming PSTN call transfer to an extension ,
    (for ex… when an user calls from outside PSTN to my PSTN number, he is getting a recorded voice and mean while he can transfer his call to any extension by just dialing that ext number.) (otherwise his call is transferred to particular extension after a period of time, say 10 seconds)…

Please help me to achieve the above things…

hope a positive solution comes in this forum…

Thanks in advance…

Nandhu.

Hi Nandhu,

PPl can reach the extension of their choice by using IVR and u can design such that after a while it can ring particular ring

Use Background() Application to achieve this