I have installed 1.0.7.Beta.3 (Sunrise-Tel) on my OS X Server (Panther) No NAT. All is well for some calls but in others the audio is all jumbled up.
It would appear that sometimes audio goes straight to the other party, when this happens all is well. Sometimes the traffic goes through Asterisk and the the audio jumbles up.
I have both my SPA-2002 device and Asterisk server set-up to allow only G.711a and G.711u and I have canreinvite=yes.
I have tried to upgrade to a later version of Asterisk but under Panther there appears to be something missing. But I’m sure this problem can be resolved staying with 1.0.7.Beta.3 - I’m just not experienced enough to do alone!