Outbound call dropped after ring for 8-10 seconds

Hi Guys,

We have just resetup the entire system with the ISO from sourceforge running on Elastix 4.0.0.1 with Asterisk 11.21.0 and Dahdi 2.11.

When any calls are being call out, the call will autotically be dropped after 3 ring (around 8-10 seconds). I am trying to figure out which part of the section which may govern this setting as the installation was default with not much “hack” or customization been done so far.

Chan_dahdi.conf as below which I have tried to increase the ringtimeout value and it does not looks to be helping. Would appreciate anyone who have experience this to share the thoughts.

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=from-pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
;rxwink=300 ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
;echocancel=yes
;echocancelwhenbridged=no
;faxdetect=incoming
;echotraining=800
rxgain=7.0
txgain=7.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

;Uncomment these lines if you have problems with the disconection of your analog lines
busydetect=yes
busycount=5

immediate=no

progzone=my
tonezone=35

#include dahdi-channels.conf
#include chan_dahdi_additional.conf

hanguponpolarityswitch=yes
ringtimeout=8000000

Can you provide a debug trace of the call? Specifically, it’d be useful to see the point where the call is initiated up until it drops, with DEBUG, VERBOSE, NOTICE, WARNING, ERROR messages all included, and debug and verbose settings set to 5.

turns out apparently to be the busydetect in the chan_dahdi that cause the issues. Removed the section and calls are not dropping any more. Hope this helps someone.