|
SONICWALL (Office)
|
INTERNET
|
SIPURA 2100 (Home)
|
HOME ANALOG PHONE

I recently added the TDM card to my network. Previously I was using VOIP providers for trunks and SIP (vis Sipura) for actual connections to physical phones at home and the office. Everything worked fine. I added the card, got Sipura inside my Sonicwall (on same network as Asterisk Server) to work fine by connecting via SIP to use the analog phone lines out.

However, my configuration at home didn’t change, and now I can make and receive calls at the home phone, I can hear the remote party (inbound audio), but they can’t hear me (no outbound audio). I know this is usually a firewall setting, but I didn’t change anything on the firewall since switching to analog trunks instead of VOIP.

Anyone know any reason right off that a SIP to * to Analog line would behave different than a SIP to * to VOIP? I can provide conf files, but I’d like to see if there are any top-level answers anyone can provide. I have NAT set to true on asterisk and on the “user” set up in users.conf.

I have some calls I have to make from home tonight and would much rather use this line than the cell phone…