Need help - Cant Figure this out

I am currently writing a dialplan for filtering calls this error in the cli appears

[myoutbound][Jul 1 14:44:43] WARNING[47654][C-000001e5]: ast_expr2.fl:470 ast_yyerror: ast_yyerror(): syntax error: syntax error, unexpected ‘=’, expecting $end; Input:

My problem is, the error above only appears when I dial an 11 digit number. BUT. My not when I dial a 10 digit number or below the dialplan works as expected. the error seems to be the 6th priority from the dialplan and if you’ll notice, the 6th priority is the same as the 7th priority except for the number of string manipulated and the variable name. Any ideas?

exten => _8X.,1,NoOp(This Dialplan)
exten => _8X.,n,SET(rno={CALLERID(num)}) exten => _8X.,n,SET(calltype=Outbound) exten => _8X.,n,SET(callee={EXTEN:1})
exten => _8X.,n,SET(length={LEN({EXTEN:1})})
exten => _8X.,n,SET(mobprefix={callee:0:4}) exten => _8X.,n,SET(nddprefix={callee:0:3})
exten => _8X.,n,SET(mobcall={ODBC_MOB_CALL()}) exten => _8X.,n,SET(nddcall={ODBC_NDD_CALL()})
exten => _8X.,n,GotoIf([{mobcall}=1]?mob)
exten => _8X.,n,GotoIf([{nddcall}=1]?ndd)
exten => _8X.,n,GotoIf([{ODBC_LOCAL_PRIV()}=0]?callnotallowed,s,1)
exten => _8X.,n,Goto(dial)
exten => _8X.,n(mob),GotoIf([{ODBC_MOB_PRIV()}=0]?callnotallowed,s,1)
exten => _8X.,n(ndd),GotoIf([{ODBC_NDD_PRIV()}=0]?callnotallowed,s,1)
exten => _8X.,n(dial),Dial(SIP/{callee}@{TRUNK1},30,r)
exten => _8X.,n,Hangup()

Please mark up your dialplan as pre-formatted text. The forum software may well have created false errors.

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply, I have solved this error just now, It was caused by a script for an 11 digit extension in the dialplan I created months before. I have forgotten about it until this morning when I read the error message carefully and checked my dialplan line by line.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.