Hi for all,
I have this two topology
- IP Phone > Asterisk > sip provider > media gateway > TDM telephone
- IP Phone > Asterisk > sip provider > whole sale
- My asterisk is gateway of my network and have a iptables firewall, it running in 4060 udp port.
- IP Phone regster in asterisk
- calls placed to sip provider with destination in TDM telephone is terminated using media gateway in case 1.
- calls placed to sip providers with all other destinations is terminated by whole sale
Every time o make or receive calls from TDM telephone i can?t hear anything. In asterisk console, i run rtp debug and i can see rtp packets traffic.
The packets show me real IP from media gateway and false ip from my ip phone.
So, i think that media gateway can?t send packets directly to ip phone, how i make asterisk to proxy this connection ??
OBS: if i call other number terminated by whole sale, all works fine. In rtp debug i see real ip from wholesale gateway and false ip from my ip phone.
What can be doing ??
Thanks a lot.