Music on Hold

Hello, I am unable to get any music on hold to play. When I first install trixobx the MOH worked with the default music, but I wanted to change it so I moved the .ulaw files to a backup directory and put my own ulaw files. However I was unable to hear my on hold music, so I tried putting the original ulaw files back but no music on hold played. When I put some one on hold there is silence. In the logs I see " – Music class default requested but no musiconhold loaded." Does any one know how I should o about fixing this problem? Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks for the help!
Carlos

musiconhold.conf
;
; Music on hold class definitions
; This is using the new 1.2 config file format, and will not work with 1.0
; based Asterisk systems
;
#include musiconhold_custom.conf
#include musiconhold_additional.conf
random=no

[Pandora]
mode=files
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/Pandora/
random=no
[default]
mode=files
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/
random=yes
[none]
mode=files
directory=/dev/null

after you put the original files back, did you restart asterisk or do a moh reload?

Yes I did try both a MOH reload. I even restarted the server with no luck. Let me know if you need anymore info as I am fairly new to asterisk and PBX in general.

Thanks
Carlos
Eng15ine

you stated that you moved the ulaw files? but I see that your directory referenced is mohmp3? do you perhaps have the conf file pointing to the wrong location?

You should be able to do a moh show files from the cli and it will show the files that asterisk knows about.

pbx1*CLI> moh show files
Class: default
        File: /var/lib/asterisk/moh//track3
        File: /var/lib/asterisk/moh//track2
        File: /var/lib/asterisk/moh//track1