Multiple outbound dahdi calls

When using a rhino rcbfx card with 6 fxo ports, Once on first trunk used in the outbound route Asterisk is not dialing out other trunks. I don’t know if this is very well described., but once it hits

exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,${EXTEN},)

It never goes on to

exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,2,${EXTEN},)

even though the first channel is in use, so therefore you get a busy.

I don’t know if this is FreePBX or Asterisk so I am going to submit on both. I am very surprised this hasn’t been seen before, but I’ve been looking at this for a few hours and I don’t think it’s my config.

This is a card that had been working fine with an asterisk 1.2 system, we just had to upgrade

I have found that what is still working is using the dahdi channel group to set it up all the channels up as one trunk for the Outbound route. I had always preferred to use each line individually, which is what is not working.

I’m gonna guess this is a change in FreePBX. Likely the dial handling in the dialout macro.

If you attempt to dial out a channel and the channel is in use, you should get a busy. The whole purpose of groups, is to group multiple channels together. Then you say dial out and use this group, if one of the channels is free, it is used, otherwise, busy.

I checked with FreePBX and they say it’s an asterisk or dahdi issue…