I Have a LAN with 2 computers without internet-access.
- Asterisk-Server (1.0.9) with IP-Address 192.168.100.100
- Win-XP with the Softphone eyeP Phone Desktop (MGCP-Client) with IP-Address 192.168.100.43
And now I have the following problem:
My MGCP-Softphone cannot register on the Asterisk-Server.
I dont know, why not:
- some Parameters in mgcp.conf are wrong ???
- some Parameters in extensions.conf are wrong ???
- some Parameters in the Softphone eyeP Phone Desktop are wrong ???
- I need a third computer, which works as a Gateway ???
- I need a special paket for asterisk ???
Here the relevant (I think so) Parameters in the Softphone:
- Gateway-Name: 192.168.100.43 (or IP from Asterisk ???)
- Gateway-Endpointname: aaln/1 (or d001 ???)
- Signalling-Port: Default (2427)
- Call Agent: 192.168.100.100
(I’m not sure, I have to add a special port :2427 or :2727 behind the IP-Address.)
Here are my lines in the mgcp.conf:
line => aaln/1 (or d001 ???)
And here are the one special line in the extensions.conf:
exten => 439,1,Dial(MGCPfirstname.lastname@example.org)
Please, please, can you find out my error ???
I have read the mgcp.conf-documentation and I have asked
the eyeP Media-Support, but without success at the moment.
Thank you very much for your help!!!