Load dahdi into already asterisk's installation

Hi All, I have an asterisk box running version 11.25.3
We added Digium Wildcard TE410P/TE412P quad-span T1/E1/J1 card 3.3V.
How to recompile asterisk to take care of this dahdi’s card?

Server running Ubuntu Trusty Tahr (version 14.04.6) with dahdi-3.1.0 and libpri-1.6 compiled on that host.

Looking for your reply.

Regards.

Asterisk 11 was released almost a decade ago and went ‘EOL’ 4 years ago.

As your first step, you may want install a new OS and current Asterisk version on a separate box.

Your ‘pool of posters’ that have ‘current knowledge’ of such old code will be small. Even if they have the knowledge, they will probably refuse to help for your own good :slight_smile:

Hi thanks for your reply.

Your ‘pool of posters’ that have ‘current knowledge’ of such old code will be small. Even if they have the knowledge, they will probably refuse to help for your own good :slight_smile:

You’re probably right :sweat_smile: .Unfortunally upgrades of this server were denied by the dev’s team.

Should I use a command like this: ./configure --prefix=/etc/asterisk --libdir=? --with-dahdi=? --with-pri=?
Best regards.

Sorry. I haven’t done PSTN hardware since 1.2.

This info is quite old, but I think it works Sangoma Support, then after installing dahdi you recompile Asterisk

./configure

make menuselect

make install

and finally restart the asterisk service

Hi thanks for you reply.

Yes it is … So I don’t need to set options on configure command (./configure)?

Best regards.

Not sure, so try with no options if error with the logs error we can find the solution to it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.