Keep source channel active after destination channel is hang up

I am developing an application which has asterisk features integration. Now I need to keep source channel active after destination channel hangup. Is there any way to do so? I am developing an auto dialer type of thing where I need to keep source channel live.

You haven’t provided enough information to be able to answer this, such as what you are using in Asterisk. Dial, for example, has an option that allows the calling channel to remain up and continue.

Ok, Let me explain my scenario.
I have 4 numbers which are in folder (let say testFolder).(See customers name along with their number below)
Customer Name Phone Number
John 1111111111
Nic 2222222222
Mathew 3333333333
Sara 4444444444

Now i will start calling on testFolder. It will ring on my extension (extension is configured on x-lite) first and after picking the call from my x-lite, call will go to the John. Now as soon as John hangs up the call, my x-lite is also disconnect. And next call is again originating from my x-lite i.e x-lite is again ring and after picking the call, call will go to Nic’s phone number.
Here I want that once the call originates from my x-lite, call will never hangup until i am not disconnecting the call from my end and if John hangs up the call, next call for Nic will automatically ring without disconnecting my x-lite.
In summary, is it possible without disconnecting x-lite after first call and next call should go automatically?

That’s still not enough information. You have to show exactly what you are doing in Asterisk to be able to answer that, what is going on, console output, everything. Conceptually doesn’t allow us to see what parts of Asterisk are really involved - and different parts have different options to control their behavior as I previously stated.