I have 2 asterisk servers with real ip’s: 1.4 and 10.4. Both servers have common settings.
I’m behind the nat. For dialout i use qutecom. With the same settings i can call through Asterisk 1.4. - it works well, and 10.4 does not.
Here is settings for sip account (lines were commented while experiments):
And here is [general] setting of 10.4:
Also i want to add one detail: my friend’s softphone (qutecom that behind the nat too) works well anywhere. I presume, that there are a lot of changes between 1.4. and 10x * in nat negotiation behavior. My router is
p.s. To make a log more simple i used dialplan
answer, playback(demo-congrats) instead of dialing some number out. The results are the same: pastebin.com/mgzCeJF6
p.p.s. If this new nat behavior is a normal thing for now - it’s OK. I afraid a little if i made some mistakes that are a reason of this “bug”… Also i can’t understand why it works with the same settings in 1.4.