Incoming call route to trunk!

Hi to all!

i’ve this scenario; a cisco call manager connect using sip trunk to an asterisk box. The PSTN is reachable by the CCM.
Is possible to setup asterisk in order that if a call is coming from CCM if the extension in not present (is different fromo not registered) the call is routed again to CCM?

if it yes can someone give me some help to make this? :smile: Many thanks to all!!

Let’s say the context “ccm_in” is the context where the calls from the cisco are directed, that you defined a sip friend called “ccm”, to receive and place calls from/to the cisco call manager and that your internal numbers are all starting with 7 and are all sip hardphones:

[ccm_in]
exten=>_7X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

exten=>_XX.,1,Dial(SIP/ccm/${EXTEN})

Didn’t try but should work.

Cheers.

Marco Bruni

THanks for you reply!

I’ve tried but it doesn’t work. If I try to call an extension not present (for example my cellular phone number) the call arrive on Asterisk, but the system reply with a :

Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
== Auto fallthrough, channel ‘SIP/10.107.32.22-b7d061a8’ status is ‘CHANUNAVAIL’

Can you help me?

Check the context where the incoming call goes and there add

exten=>_XX.,1,Dial(SIP/ccm/${EXTEN})

This should work as “_XX.” means “accept every number”.

Cheers.

Marco Bruni

How about use the callforward function? it can receive call from sip peer and forward it to the same sip peer, but for different number.

store.telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge