How to write Custom application

I am new to Asterisk. I am using ARI to my application, now to use the channel.snoopchannel I need to create my custom application. If anyone can help me in 'how to create custom application".

Also how can get the source code of applications like Chanspy, Play, that are being used in .conf files. Though I had source code of Asterisk.

Thanks in advance

Utpal

Whilst I believe this is the right place for ARI, it is the wrong place for questions about the source code of Asterisk. Use the developer mailing list and IRC channels for those.

The code for the applications you mention is in the Asterisk source code, e.g.ChanSpy is in https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/blob/master/apps/app_chanspy.c

spy: string = none - Direction of audio to spy on whisper: string = none - Direction of audio to whisper into app: string - (required) Application the snooping channel is placed into appArgs: string - The application arguments to pass to the Stasis application snoopId: string - Unique ID to assign to snooping channel app: string - (required) Application the snooping channel is placed into..... how to write this Application