How to fix asterisk sipml5 “error 503 service unavailable” when making call

I’m using sipml5 to connect to FreePBX asterisk server via wss and try to make a call. when making a call it was ringing and then the call was rejected.

• caller: error 503 Service Unavailable,
  • receiver: error SIP/2.0 603 Failed to get local SDP and SEND: SIP/2.0 481 Dialog/Transaction Does Not.

how can I fix it?.

I’m confused about what you mean by caller and receiver, and how the receiver line is supposed to be punctuated

Assuming caller means the A side, where Asterisk is UAS, 503 is a catchall errror.

Assuming receiver is the B side, where Asterisk is the UAC, and that these represent responses at different times, the first one indicates an internal faliure in the B side peer and needs to be fixed there. Provisionally, I wold assume the second one, which appears to have been truncated, is a secondary failure, although it may actually be a bug in the peer. It seems quite likely that both of these downstream peer errors will result in Asterisk sending 503 upstream.

So the short answer, is fix the receiver.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.