How can I make 2 phone ring both?

I want to use 2 phone which are use the same account to register to asterisk. When someone call this number,both phones can be ringed.

Is it possible to configure?

exten=>XXX,1,Dial(phone1&phone2)

Bye.

Marco Bruni

thanks,but I am still not very clear about your configuration.

for example, phone A is 100,phone B is 101,if I want both A and B ring, how should I edit extension?
exten=>100,1,dial(SIP/100&101) ???

if phone A is 100,phone B is also 100, how should I write extension to make phone A and phone B ring both when I dial 100?

gao11feng
I have following practice:
If I have a phone number and need it to ring two or more phones, I have one three digit alias for two or more four digit extensions in extensions.conf:

exten=>100,1,Dial(SIP/1001&SIP/1002);

in fact extension 100 does not exist in sip.conf or anywhere else, real extensions are 1001 and 1002.

Of course you can use three digit extensions and have a range for aliases to them. For example you have 100 and 101 and you want them to ring both someone dials 191.

exten=>191,1,Dial(SIP/100&SIP/102);

If one extension is SIP and the other is H323:

exten=>191,1,Dial(SIP/100&H323/102);

Use the same rule if you want to ring more than two extensions.

exten=>191,1,Dial(SIP/100&SIP/102&SIP/103&SIP/104&SIP/105);

Thanks mbruni and georgy’s help.

Now I really understand the rule of extensions.

georgy, could you know the second way I mentioned that 2 phones with one number? I want to use it to test if asterisk could execute sla like single line extension.

georgy, could you know the second way I mentioned that 2 phones with one number? I want to use it to test if asterisk could execute sla like single line extension.

gao11feng
I have not yet tried any other options to send call to two phones at the same time.