How can change “FreePBX Statistics” Asterisk from Hour to Minutes

Hello everyone
I need to change the status of “FreePBX Statistics” on Dashboard Asterisk from Hour to Minutes or seconds, because I need to know and see who extensions on the live line at that moment?
OR how can i know who extension be call " from extension To extensions agent ", Any method can i know that?
THANKS

This is the Asterisk forum, so knowledge of FreePBX is limited here. You’d be better served by going to that forum[1] instead.

[1] https://community.freepbx.org/

Yes,Thank you for your replay,
My server name is "Asterisk " so if you can advice me to replay of my post.
Thank you

I don’t know FreePBX, which is what you are talking about.

The FreePBX and Asterisk it’s the same thing between them,
If you can help me about how can i see who extension live on line and how can i know the agent talking that moment .

The Queue dialplan application provides CLI commands which can be tab completed using “queue” from the Asterisk console. It can provide some information.

If you’re expecting this in the form of a website, however, then that’s outside of Asterisk and back to FreePBX or some sort of solution you create yourself.

When i saw at the "grandstream’ platform on the Dashboard server, The extension who online to be call at the moment from agent to other agent with extension number between them. so can i applying this method if i used the Asterisk server, because I need to know and see who extensions on the live line at that moment?
Thank you

I don’t know what you’re referring to in your latest post, but I really think you should use the FreePBX forum instead.

Thank you for your advice