[Help] With ACD Management, CDR, and Dial Plan

I need help understanding this 3 features. I know that with other phone systems is call ACD and is use for management now I believe that in Asterisk is called AVR or something like that. How do I use it or set up this feature in Asterisk? :confused: Well just in case this has to do with how the group handles the queuing, it prioritizes calls and route them to grouping. I hope this helps.

The other feature is CDR (Call Detail Records) how do I set it up and get it up and running? :question:

And last but not least I need to find a document about everything regarding the Dial Plan.

Thanks guys this forum is been very helpful. :smiley:

Angel

[quote="acortes"Thanks guys this forum is been very helpful. :smiley:[/quote]
In that case, you ought to have picked up the following link by now:

voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

:wink:

At least two of your questions are answered there.

In that case, you ought to have picked up the following link by now:

voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

:wink:

At least two of your questions are answered there.[/quote]

Ooops, I guess I overlooked it. Thanks I think I found what am looking for even thought am still having dificulty understanding this whole Asterisk thing. Oh well I guess is a matter of been patience. :laughing:

Question WillKemp. Have you used the Scratch Installation from this website? and if you have, Have you used it exactly like is the document and then make the changes to you likings? or Just used it as a guide to set up yours? :question:

And also what do you recommend from the website in regards to Management and CDR (Call Detail Records)?