[HELP]: Require more info about making outbound calls

Running Asterisk 1.6.23 and new to it

The documentation at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+auto-dial+out helped me and I was able to use USB dongle E173 to make outgoing calls. If there are 10 numbers to which I need to do a voice blast, I run my python code which creates call files for 10 numbers and moves them to the /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/ directory and calls get through. Now to take this further I need help

Requirement:
1. On various different scenarios (example: destination phone hung up, or is busy or is not answering or is unavailable etc) I see different responses on asterisk CLI. For example

[quote]NOTICE[3675]: pbx_spool.c:339 attempt_thread: Call failed to go through, reason (1) Hangup

NOTICE[3738]: pbx_spool.c:339 attempt_thread: Call failed to go through, reason (3) Remote end Ringing[/quote] and errors like

[quote] ERROR[3856]: pbx.c:9366 device_state_cb: Received invalid event that had no device IE
NOTICE[3984]: pbx_spool.c:339 attempt_thread: Call failed to go through, reason (0) Call Failure (not BUSY, and not NO_ANSWER, maybe Circuit busy or down?)[/quote]

Though to a certain extent they are self explanatory I’d like to know more, where I can I find it?

2. If I want to intercept these responses or errors and be able to draw some data (like how many calls went through, how many didnot etc). How do I go about implementing that?

Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks in advance

Wrong forum!

What is the purpose of these calls; outgoing calls are a sensitive area?