Help dialplan execution

Hello, i would like to know, in my dial plan i’ve got an instruction after a Dial(SIP/test1,g).
I call test1 (61) account with the test2 one, when the called one (test1) hangup, the instruction after the Dial is executed but when the caller (test2) hangup the instruction isn’t executed, why ? how ?
Is it possible to make it work like if it were the called one that hangup ?

extension

The dialplan is running on test1, so cannot continue once test1 is hung up, It can continue after test2 is hungup, because the hangup only terminates the outgoing leg.

If you want code that is run for both channels, you need to use h extensions, or hangup handlers.

:star_struck: that’s it ! i’ll just have to try it with my module now !

OR use one of the following dial options.

F( context^exten^priority ) - When the caller hangs up, transfer the called party to the specified destination and start execution at that location.
NOTE: Any channel variables you want the called channel to inherit from the caller channel must be prefixed with one or two underbars ('_').
context
exten
priority
F - When the caller hangs up, transfer the called party to the next priority of the current extension and start execution at that location.
NOTE: Any channel variables you want the called channel to inherit from the caller channel must be prefixed with one or two underbars ('_').
NOTE: Using this option from a Macro() or GoSub() might not make sense as there would be no return points.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.