Hangup delay > FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Jesus! I’m trying to solve the Hangup delay issue for more than 1 year and i never get the solution!

Our TELCO have Disconnect supervission because previuosly, we had this scenario.

Client —> call to our office —> Nortel PBX answer and play the IVR. Thanks for call to COMPANY, please wait on the line. I will transfer your call. Ring…Ring… Then the phone in the office begin to Ring…Ring… BUT, BUT, If the Client hangup the line, our office phone STOP Ring…That’s OK. Perfect!

Now we have this scenario:
Client —> call to our office —> Asterisk PBX answer and play the IVR. Thanks for call to COMPANY, please wait on the line. I will transfer your call. Ring…Ring… Then the phone in the office begin to Ring…Ring… BUT, BUT, If the Client hangup the line, our office phone keep Ring…Ring for 10 seconds, then it stop to Ring…Ring…

I’m using analogs lines,TDM400P,TDM800,etc,etc

H-O-W C-A-N I S-O-L-V-E T-H-I-S ???

Exist a way to modificate the codes of chan_dahdi.c or something like that to detect inmediatly when the call is hanged up?

Hi

you need to confirm with your teco what their disconnect supervision settings are ? They are not fixed its a varible that they can set

the line does hangup as the call stops ringing , what des the logs show ?

Why not swap to pure voip?

I ask them but they do not understand why i mean…

But, for example, what Kind of answer you ill get if you answer to your TELCO ianplain?

Please, can you post a sample supervision configuration to i configure in my asterisk and TEST?

gnu, if you have a year fighting with this, then i think you dont know how to use the google page and the search field in this forum.

If your telco dont provide a the disconnect supervision on your analog lines use the busydetec and busycount parameters in your channels configuration.

As Ian is in the UK, he would probably just refer to www1.btwebworld.com/sinet/351v4p5.pdf, in particular section 7.2. On the other hand, I doubt he deals with many single analogue lines.

I use dahdi_monitor 1 -v to check the Channel 1 on when incoming calls, I saw when incoming call go to Asterisk IVR and the client hangup, the dahdi_monitor still having traffic RX, But why!? The client is already hanged up!