I’m testing the good script googletts.agi (zaf.github.com/asterisk-googletts/) in order to use the text-to-speech functionalities offered by google. I cannot get it working.
I also tested the speech-recog agi (zaf.github.com/asterisk-speech-recog/) and it works!!!
I’m using asterisk 1.8 version and eyebeam client.
No firewall, ok internet connection, ok permission on googletts.agi, ok path of sox and mpg123, ok dependencies required by the script.
My simple dialplan is:
exten => 999,1,Answer()
exten => 999,n,agi(googletts.agi,"Hello, this is a test. ",en)
exten => 999,n,Hangup()
When i call the 999 number with my xlite client, it immediately goes to hungup and i cannot hear anything.
From Asterisk console i see the following output:
– Executing [999@localset:1] Answer(“SIP/103-00000007”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [999@localset:2] AGI(“SIP/103-00000007”, “googletts.agi,“Hello, this is a test.”,“en””) in new stack
– Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/googletts.agi
– <SIP/103-00000007>AGI Script googletts.agi completed, returning 0
– Executing [999@localset:3] Hangup(“SIP/103-00000007”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (localset, 999, 3) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/103-00000007’
Any idea? I’m going crazy!!
Thx in advance