Functions from PJProject are not available within Asterisk

I am working on a patch for ASTERISK-24601 to include LOCAL/REMOTE headers in dialog-info XML. I stumbled across an old post by @jcolp where he suggested that the function ast_sip_subscription_get_dialog can get the dialog info and properly generate the fields necessary, however, I am running into a problem.

The struct members returned by that function are not strings, and pjproject includes functions to extract the data into stings that can be manipluated. For example:

…is the function necessary to extract the SIP header from a remote FROM dialog. However, when attempting to use this function, I get:

implicit declaration of function ‘pjsip_fromto_hdr_print’

It think that the third-party directory that contains sip_msg.h is included in the make file, but I don’t see any modules being generated. Explicitly including the sip_msg.h does not seem to do anything either.

Any ideas?

There is already a patch up for review[1].

[1] https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/15763

And the reason you can’t use that function is because it is an internal function for use with PJSIP itself, it is not exposed externally.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.