[FOR COMMENTS]Call authentication/authorization via radius

Hi,

I created my own Asterisk application that process call authentication and authorization via radius protocol. It process only limited number of reply attribute like User-Name and Cisco/Quintum VSA for Voice application. Seems complete to me, but I wonder how the Password attribute being use for authentication. Look’s easy for PPP access, but for Call(voice) authentication seems no clear guideline. Of course this is very much different with res_auth/res/res_auth.c being develop. You can check an draft page for info about that app on the URL provided
geocities.com/starisk11/

[quote=“mackiecfx16”]Hi,

I created my own Asterisk application that process call authentication and authorization via radius protocol. It process only limited number of reply attribute like User-Name and Cisco/Quintum VSA for Voice application. Seems complete to me, but I wonder how the Password attribute being use for authentication. Look’s easy for PPP access, but for Call(voice) authentication seems no clear guideline. Of course this is very much different with res_auth/res/res_auth.c being develop. You can check an draft page for info about that app on the URL provided
geocities.com/starisk11/[/quote]

does not work on asterisk-1.4
some function doesn not exist on module.h :frowning:(
(STANDARD_LOCAL_USER, LOCAL_USER_DECL… and so)

The author can correct a code for work with version 1.4?