I got an Openvox G400P GSM Card trying to send SMS from Linux to outside cellphone.
I am running freshly installed CentOs 6.8 and downloaded Asterisk 14 and from new release of DAHDI from
DAHDI was installed fine, everything went alright.
During installation of Asterisk 14
- got few errors about missing package:
uuid, libjansson, libxm12, sqlite, sqlite-devel
2.installed all above package, went ahead to install Asterisk.
make (this took about 20 mins)
then it shows :
±— Asterisk Installation Complete -------+
- YOU MUST READ THE SECURITY DOCUMENT +
- Asterisk has successfully been installed. +
- If you would like to install the sample +
- configuration files (overwriting any +
- existing config files), run: +
3.I try to run asterisk -vvvc, it shows the error:
[root@localhost sbin]# asterisk -vvvc
asterisk: error while loading shared libraries: libjansson.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I download Jasson-2.5 and follow readme.rst in the folder. the above error still not solved.
Tried to google the solution but it didnt work for me .
echo “/usr/local/lib” > /etc/ld.so.conf.d/usr_local.conf
Can someone help me with this error. Thank you.