Error sending STUN request: Invalid argument

Hello,

I’m currently trying to make a call from sipml5 live demo (sipml5.org/call.htm?svn=230#) to a softphone. But there is no audio from the sipml5 to the softphone.
I’m using Asterisk 13.2.0 and get the error:

I tried with Asterisk 13.5.0 as well but didn’t solve the issue.
My peer is define as:

[1061] ; This will be WebRTC client type=friend username=1061 ; The Auth user for SIP.js host=dynamic ; Allows any host to register secret=1061 ; The SIP Password for SIP.js encryption=yes ; Tell Asterisk to use encryption for this peer avpf=yes ; Tell Asterisk to use AVPF for this peer icesupport=yes ; Tell Asterisk to use ICE for this peer context=default ; Tell Asterisk which context to use when this peer is dialing directmedia=no ; Asterisk will relay media for this peer transport=udp,ws ; Asterisk will allow this peer to register on UDP or WebSockets force_avp=yes ; Force Asterisk to use avp. Introduced in Asterisk 11.11 dtlsenable=yes ; Tell Asterisk to enable DTLS for this peer dtlsverify=no ; Tell Asterisk to not verify your DTLS certs dtlscertfile=/etc/asterisk/keys/asterisk.pem ; Tell Asterisk where your DTLS cert file is dtlsprivatekey=/etc/asterisk/keys/asterisk.pem ; Tell Asterisk where your DTLS private key is dtlssetup=actpass ; Tell Asterisk to use actpass SDP parameter when setting up DTLS nat=force_rport,comedia disallow=all allow=alaw allow=ulaw

I try to remove the nat setting and to set it globally without success.

I set in sip.conf and rtp.conf:

icesupport=true stunaddr = stun.l.google.com:19302

I try to apply the patch but didn’t solve the issue either:
issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure … role.patch

Does someone had this issue and solved it?

Thanks.