DTMF Timeout

Hello guys, I have AsteriskNow installed and I’m using FastAgi to capture the DTMF input. The requirement is to call the mobile phone and enter 4 digit number. However, there are times that when I enter the DTMF on my mobile phone, the status of the DTMF is timeout or sometimes it can only get 2 or 3 digits. Any ideas why this happens? Below is my sip.conf configuration:

host=sip.*******.com context=default type=friend dtmfmode=auto canredirect=no disallow=all allow=alaw allow=ulaw allow=gsm insecure=very username=******* secret=******* rtptimeout=60 register=*******:*******@sip.*******.com

[quote=“Dreamcaster”]Hello guys, I have AsteriskNow installed and I’m using FastAgi to capture the DTMF input. The requirement is to call the mobile phone and enter 4 digit number. However, there are times that when I enter the DTMF on my mobile phone, the status of the DTMF is timeout or sometimes it can only get 2 or 3 digits. Any ideas why this happens? Below is my sip.conf configuration:

host=sip.*******.com context=default type=friend dtmfmode=auto canredirect=no disallow=all allow=alaw allow=ulaw allow=gsm insecure=very username=******* secret=******* rtptimeout=60 register=*******:*******@sip.*******.com[/quote]

Try also:
dtmfmode=rfc2833

Hi, Thanks for your reply, I tried that but its the same. :frowning: