DTMF issue in conference (Confbridge) - PLEASE HELP

I am using confBridge in my asterisk for conferencing. I’m trying to route the dtmf controller in the call for a function service provider of ours and my boss is on my case. I actually only manage developers as the manager is on leave, my knowledge is limited so here goes, hope someone can assist…

I’m trying to have Caller1 phone in to the call centre to Agent X

Agent X does a blind transfer to Caller2 and then have Caller2 initiate a conference and tap Agent X in to the conference, this way Caller2 is now in control of dtmf tones as I understand.

I then want Caller1 who initiated the call in the beginning type in their 6 Digit user access code.

Caller2, who should now be in control of the conference, should be able to hear the dtmf tones, but our client wants to avoid Agent X (who is also in the conference) of hearing Caller1’s user access code, so dtmf should be suppressed for Agent X.

We have successfully been able to do this, but seems like when we suppress dtmf in conf for Agent X, Caller 2 can also not receive dtmf to their dtmf decoder.

When we do the opposite Caller 2 receives Caller 1 dtmf tones, but so does Agent X. Is their any way we can suppress tones for Agent X but exclude Caller 2, so Caller 2 can receive dtmf tones?

Is there any way dtmf tones can be intercepted prior to entering the conference?

Trying to find a way for this to work - the only way I am getting a raise this year! Any assistance would be much appreciated

Kally

Caller2, who should now be in control of the conference, should be able to hear the dtmf tones, but our client wants to avoid Agent X (who is also in the conference) of hearing Caller1’s user access code, so dtmf should be suppressed for Agent X.

We have successfully been able to do this, but seems like when we suppress dtmf in conf for Agent X, Caller 2 can also not receive dtmf to their dtmf decoder.

– How could u do this. I need to do it for my project.