DPMA problem

My whole system is working fine on the cable (internet connection)

When I bring my D40 to Hong Kong to Australia(They are using ADSL2+) with different modem.
, My D40 cannot fetch data from the DPMA anymore.

I have checked the port UDP port 5060 should be fine to the D40 side.
When the D40 connecting to the DPMA, it will show "contacting sip:proxy@myDPMAserverip:5060 " and “Fetching token from sip:proxy@myDPMAserverip:5060”.
The above two messages will be kept swapping each other fastly and it will stop after around 2mins.

Below is the CLI messages I saw during the D40 connection.
As it work well while I am Hong Kong, just wondering whether there are something I need to set when running in ADSL2+??

-- Executing [digium_phone_module@dpma_message_context:1] Set("Message/ast_msg_queue", "MESSAGE(custom_data)=mark_all_outbound") in new stack
-- Executing [digium_phone_module@dpma_message_context:2] Set("Message/ast_msg_queue", "TMP_RESPONSE_URI=sip:myD40ipaddress:5060") in new stack
-- Executing [digium_phone_module@dpma_message_context:3] Set("Message/ast_msg_queue", "MESSAGE_DATA(Request-URI)=sip:192.168.0.111:5060;ob") in new stack
-- Executing [digium_phone_module@dpma_message_context:4] Set("Message/ast_msg_queue", "MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-URI)=") in new stack
-- Executing [digium_phone_module@dpma_message_context:5] Set("Message/ast_msg_queue", "MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-FullContact)=") in new stack
-- Executing [digium_phone_module@dpma_message_context:6] MessageSend("Message/ast_msg_queue", "sip:myD40ipaddress:5060,proxy") in new stack
-- Executing [digium_phone_module@dpma_message_context:7] Hangup("Message/ast_msg_queue", "") in new stack

== Spawn extension (dpma_message_context, digium_phone_module, 7) exited non-zero on ‘Message/ast_msg_queue’

Howdy,

If you’ve got a Digium product, Digium does technical support via digium.com/support

We’ve got several different support contacts listed here:

www1.digium.com/en/support/contact

The support people will want to check your configuration to make sure it’s correct.

Digium does not do technical support via these forums.

Cheers

was there a resolution to this issue?

I am having the same issue when trying to use DPMA over Public Internet