Once after estalishing the call on to a PSTN phone, even when we pick the call the Dialstatus still says “NOANSWER”.
called to landline phone:
– Called firstname.lastname@example.org
– SIP/proxy1.bandtel.com-08440af0 is making progress passing it to Local/outbound@dialout-1193,1
[Nov 21 13:31:30] NOTICE: rtp.c:787 process_rfc3389: Comfort noise support incomplete in Asterisk (RFC 3389). Please turn off on client if possible. Client IP: 188.8.131.52
– No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)
– Executing [outbound-handler@dialout:2] NoOp(“Local/outbound@dialout-1193,1”, “status=NOANSWER”) in new stack
called to mobile phone
– SIP/proxy1.bandtel.com-08432698 is ringing
– Nobody picked up in 50000 ms
– Executing [outbound-handler@dialout:2] NoOp(“Local/outbound@dialout-326b,1”, “status=NOANSWER”) in new stack
we are not using softphone here and why do we get comfort noise message here.
Appreciate your response and Thanks.