Developer(s) needed -- 6 digit income + - FT/PT

[size=75]Note to Mod
This is my first post, I couldn’t quite figure out where to post it so I posted in the two top forums. Feel free to delete as necessary[/size]

Hello,

I’ve created a ‘vision’ of a truly unique interactive telephone system custom tailored for the ADULT WEB COMMUNITY. The system has a number of innovative applications of Asterisk and is desgigned for use by a mass-market.

I’m told by a few telephony experts that my ‘vision’ is firmly rooted in reality – no pie-in-the-sky features on myn wish-list. The problem is finding someone to actually build it.

My six-year-old site get’s 7,000 - 10,000 visitors a day – and it’s only for FLORIDA residents. We’re taking the site National and expect that number to grow 20 fold.

The IVR system will be the centerpiece of the new expanded site and will directly and indirectly be geared as a PROFIT CENTER.

If you – or your team – have/has extensive development experience, I need to hear from you ASAP.

The developer(s) will have a great deal of creative freedom and a realistic time frame to accomplish their tasks.

[size=150]Special Note to Superbly Qualified candidates[/size]

There are plenty of companies looking to hire you — but how many of them can offer you profit participation + guaranteed income that will make you a 6 digit income year after year???

Please call 800-577-1799 for an executive summary of the project.9Am - Midnight EST
Alternative # 954-846-8138

Thank you in advance for your serious consideration of this serious offer

If you’re NOT an Asterisk Developer

Generous referral fee available if you know someone who is qualified and they accept the position.