Connexion error : chan_iax2.c: Rejected connect attempt from

hi,

I have a problem to connect extension, i have add them with free bpx :

error is :

Jul 25 16:41:09 NOTICE[21099] chan_iax2.c: Rejected connect attempt from 192.168.0.200, request ‘1222@from-internal’ does not exist
Jul 25 16:41:10 NOTICE[21099] chan_iax2.c: Rejected connect attempt from 192.168.0.200, request ‘1222@from-internal’ does not exist

how can i fix it please ?

Thanks.

go into your from-internal context and create an extension for 1222 - what that error indicates is that chan_iax cannot find extension 1222 priority 1 in the from-internal context.

where is from internal context ?

thanks.

try extensions.conf !!

edit : although with FreePBX i think the extensions are defined in extensions_additional.conf. i would advise you put it into [from-internal-custom] in extensions_custom.conf so it’s not overwritten by a FreePBX reload

i’m really starting to hate *@home/Trixbox/etc - i wonder if they have support forums where we could direct people who don’t understand a lick of asterisk.

i thought they used forums.digium.com :smiling_imp:

i used to use AMP (in fact it’s still loaded on my box, but unused). but the move to FreePBX was it for me. the name “cheapens” the whole platform and FreePBX isn’t even a PBX !! add that to the fact i can do things faster and more easily by hand and it’s a no-brainer.