Connection between Asterisk@Home and a PBX SIEMENS SIP

Hello,

I want to connect my PCBX Asterisk@Home with a PBX SIEMENS SIP v6.

So, when a phone connected to my Asterisk call a phone whose number is 1XX or 2XX, I want to transfer this call on my PBX SIEMENS.
When a phone connected to my PBX SIEMENS call a phone whose number is 3XX, I want to transfer this call on my Asterisk.

Is it possible? Must I create a trunk and what kind of trunk?..

Thanks for your help.

hello

i am not 100% sure but i know that SIEMENS is using their own SIP protocol.

so i can not tell you for sure if that SIEMENS will work with asterisk.

On my PABX SIEMENS, I have two choices :
SIP-Q (version SIP of SIEMENS)
Native SIP

So, I think that my PABX propose a traditional SIP version (Native SIP).

Hello,
I connected a PBX SIEMENS HiPath 3800 V.6 SIP with a PCBX Asterisk SO=CentOS release 4.3; Kernel version=2.6.9-34.EL; Asterisk Version 1.2.7.1.
The calls made from siemens-PBX towards Asterisk were successful. nevertheless the calls made from asterisk not. The HG of the HiPath3800 receive the signal-SIP INVITE, sending for the Asterisk and the HG answer whith signal-SIP 100TRYING, but it does not take any action more.
Somebody made the same test?
With what result?
any information on the matter would be of aid to make specific the interconnection successfully

Hi

I have connected my phone to Siemens PBX Hipath 3800 and that pbx is connected to chrome box.

I am having audiocode MP124 and that trunk also connected to chrome box and the ethernet is connected to one of my switch, from that siwtch i have connected one asterisk server and my output line is also connected to switch.

My extension in the audio code are registering in asterisk server, when i try to make call from the phone the call is not landing to asterisk server.

What can I do to make it work.

Any suggestion will help us.

Thanx

Anyone have connected * with siemens hipath 2030??
I’m able to call from 2030 to asterisk…but i’m not able to call from asterisk to 2030!

please help me…

Thanks!

LB

Hi,

I connected a PBX SIEMENS HiPath 3800 with Asterisk 1.4.23
The calls made from siemens-PBX towards Asterisk were successful. the calls made from asterisk not hear from siemens but asterisk hear siemens.

Any suggestions>?

10x in advance