Choosing conference extension when dialing in

Hi Everybody.

This is probably the easiest question in the world - at least if you know the solution (but I dont).

When people are calling into my welcome IVR I allow them to choose a user extension.
A part from a user extension each of my users have their own personal conference bridge with personal pin etc.
But…none of the conference bridges are allowed to be chosen when in the IVR.

I get the following input in my sip debug, clearly it says that extension 63 is not a valid choice (my conference is in this case 6300), and then hangup the call.

Any ideas? I checked my extensions.conf, but cannot see where to add it.

[Jun 21 23:49:23] NOTICE[1249]: chan_zap.c:6462 ss_thread: Got event 18 (Ring Begin)…

[Jun 21 23:49:25] NOTICE[1249]: chan_zap.c:6462 ss_thread: Got event 2 (Ring/Answered)…

[Jun 21 23:49:26] NOTICE[1249]: chan_zap.c:6462 ss_thread: Got event 18 (Ring Begin)…

[Jun 21 23:49:32] WARNING[1249]: pbx.c:2530 __ast_pbx_run: Invalid extension ‘63’, but no rule ‘i’ in context ‘voicemenu-custom-1’

It seems that you are taking input from user and then sending them to the extension they entered. If there are 1000 users then it will not be possible for you to write 1000 lines for 1000 users. The best way to do is that take input from the user and save it in a variable. Then put that user in the meetme conference room he entered. The steps would be likely

exten => s,1,Read(CONFERENCE_NO,2,10)
exten => s,n,meetme(${CONFERENCE_NO},mqXM1)

The above will take 2 digits input from user and save it in variable CONFERENCE_NO. You can use option for meetme which you need.