Change Caller Id after to callers number after Call Re-Direct to call center

I wanted to make a dial plan that redirects the user to the call centre when 0 is pressed, the problem that I am facing is that the call centre then sees the caller ID for the call centre instead of the user after the redirect. How do I solve this?

Here my dial plan

exten => _X.,1,NoOp(Starting dial plan)
same => n,Set(CHANNEL(language)=en) ; Set the language for TTS
same => n,Read(inputd,${REC1},1,n,1,1) ; Read user input (timeout: 1 seconds, max digits: 1)
same => n,Set(CDR(userfield)=${inputd})
same => n,GotoIf($["${inputd}" == "1"]?hangup) ; If DTMF input received, hang up. Otherwise, play audio file 2
same => n,GotoIf($["${inputd}" == "0"]?dialOp) ; If DTMF input received, hang up. Otherwise, play audio file 2
same => n,GotoIf($["${inputd}" == ""]?play_part2) ; If DTMF input received, hang up. Otherwise, play audio file 2
same => n(hangup),Hangup()
same => n(play_part2),SayAlpha(${OTP}) ; Play the vehicle number
same => n,Read(inputd,${FENCE}&${REC2}&${REC3}&${REC4},1,n,1,10) ; Read user input (timeout: 1 seconds, max digits: 1)
same => n,Set(CDR(userfield)=${inputd})
same => n,GotoIf($["${inputd}" == "0"]?dialOp) ; If DTMF input received, hang up. Otherwise, play audio file 2
same => n,Hangup() ; Hang up immediately after reading any input
same => n(dialOp),Dial(PJSIP/[NUMBER]@[TRUNK])
same => n,Hangup()

You need to ask your trunk provider. More and more providers are blocking the ability to send arbitrary caller-ID because it is used by scammers and spammers.

This can also happen if your provider requires you to set From user, and you don’r provide caller ID by other means.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.