Cannot direct inbound SIP calls

So I am trying to receive inbound calls from freephoneline.ca. I have setup an inbound route (catch all route: any DID/ any CID).

I have also setup a trunk with the registration string: 1647XXXXXXX:PASSWORD@voip.freephoneline.ca, the following ougoing details:

Trunk Name: FPLTrunk
PEER Details:
username=1647XXXXXXX
type=friend
secret=PASSWORD
qualify=no
insecure=very
host=voip.freephoneline.ca
fromdomain=voip.freephoneline.ca
disallow=all
canreinvite=yes
allow=ulaw&alaw&gsm&g729
nat=yes

and the following incomming details:

USER Context: 1647XXXXXXX
USER Details:
disallow=all
allow=ulaw&alaw&gsm&g729
canredirect=no
context=from-trunk
fromuser=1647XXXXXXX
secret=PASSWORD
type=friend
username=1647XXXXXXX
nat=yes

The problem is that when dialing in, instead of connecting to the inbound route, the call gets transfered to the [default] context, the server plays the goodby tune and then the call gets disconnected. Here is the traceback from asterisk:

-- Executing [s@default:1] Playback("SIP/1647XXXXXXX-b75331a8", "vm-goodbye") in new stack
-- <SIP/1647XXXXXXX-b75331a8> Playing 'vm-goodbye.gsm' (language 'en')
-- Executing [s@default:2] Macro("SIP/1647XXXXXXX-b75331a8", "hangupcall") in new stack

Now, I am at a loss and any help would be deeply appreciated …

Forgot to say that when simulating incomming calls from the PBX, then the incomming route is activating with no problem, which is really odd …

Solved.

Needs the context in the Peer details (context=from-trunk) …

Thx.

Hi dudu_georgescu,

I also have FreePhoneLine and wanted to setup the asterix server on my NAS. My installation was done without any problems (installed version 1.4 with GUI 2.0). However, when I try to connect to the FPL, the status messages say’s unregistered. So for some reason I can’t register to FPL server. Now I see that you were succesful in connecting yours. Could you by any chance indicate step by step procedure as to how you set your TRUNK up? which .conf file did you edit and what exacly did you put in there to connect?

ie. in which file did you put in the following details:

[quote]Trunk Name: FPLTrunk
PEER Details:
username=1647XXXXXXX
type=friend
secret=PASSWORD
qualify=no
insecure=very
host=voip.freephoneline.ca
disallow=all
canreinvite=yes
allow=ulaw&alaw&gsm&g729
nat=yes[/quote]

Moreover, I don’t understand what you mean by registeration string 1647XXXXXXX:PASSWORD@voip.freephoneline.ca? is this necessary to include and if so where do you put it?

Regarding your incoming details:

[quote]USER Context: 1647XXXXXXX
USER Details:
disallow=all
allow=ulaw&alaw&gsm&g729
canredirect=no
context=from-trunk
fromuser=1647XXXXXXX
secret=PASSWORD
type=friend
username=1647XXXXXXX