AWS : PJSIP call drops after 30 seconds

Working on to make a audio / video call using PJSIP.

Its working well in my local (LAN) and AWS network. but just getting call drop on AWS account after 30 seconds.

Asterisk console output log says : ext left the bridge

Environment is :
AWS,
Ubuntu 18.04
Asterisk 16.7.0
Freepbx : 15
PJSIP with WebRTC Settings.

Also go through some related posts in community solution but no luck !!!.

Have you configured your AWS network stuff to forward traffic appropriately? Have you configured PJSIP to know it is behind NAT and place the proper external IP address in the signalling and SDP? You can check “pjsip set logger on” to see what is actually being sent and received. Is the remote endpoint behind NAT and if so have you configured PJSIP to know it is behind one?

pjsip logs.txt (58.6 KB)

Have you configured your AWS network stuff to forward traffic appropriately?

Comment : Temporary, I do allow All traffic from security groups.

Have you configured PJSIP to know it is behind NAT and place the proper external IP address in the signalling and SDP?

comment : Don’t know how to set this things. I have set external ip address and localnet ip in freepbx panel. How can i check whether PJSIP is behind the NAT or not?

PJSIP logs are attache here.

It does not appear as though it is configured properly. It is placing internal IP addresses within the signaling and SDP:

I don’t work on FreePBX so I can’t comment on how to use it or configure it. It’s best to use their community forum instead.

AWS is not something I recommend people use without an understanding of SIP and the AWS network environment. You have to configure things just right to have it all work as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.