Aterisk 13 + PJSIP version 2.13

Whats means this error ? ibwebrtc.so: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0’

cd /usr/src/pjproject-2.13

./configure && make dep && make

full error:

usr/src/nxt3000-install/programas/pjproject-2.13/third_party/lib/libwebrtc.so: undefined reference to __gxx_personality_v0' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make[2]: ** [../bin/pjmedia-test-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu] Erro 1 make[2]: Saindo do diret�rio /usr/src/nxt3000-install/programas/pjproject-2.13/pjmedia/build’
make[1]: ** [pjmedia-test-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu] Erro 2
make[1]: Saindo do diret�rio `/usr/src/nxt3000-install/programas/pjproject-2.13/pjmedia/build’
make: ** [all] Erro 1

PJSIP 2.13 is not going to work with Asterisk 13. If you’re expecting it to, it just won’t.

so…which version of pjsip will work with asterisk 13? By default it doesn’t come in the menuselect, it is empty in the pjsip field if I use only the core package

The bundled version in the last 13 was 2.10[1]. You’re embarking on an unsupported setup though, so if it doesn’t work you may not find anyone further answering.

[1] asterisk/versions.mak at 13 · asterisk/asterisk · GitHub

My costumers are work on Asterisk 1.8 and we need make security calls. Every aplications from my system PHP + PostgreSql are works with funcitons from Asterisk 1.8. So I can’t update my core to higher 11-13 cause lot of functions doesnt will work. Did you understand ? I think that change the core is more easy im wrong ? I need just make security call tls + certificates…

can you help me ?

I don’t know what is easiest for your situation.

:sob:

i can pay…

There is a Jobs category on this forum for job related posts if you want to create an offer for someone.

what category ?

The category is “Jobs”.

#jobs

I suspect it would be cheaper to make your other components compatible with Asterisk 18 or 20 than to analyse and back port all the outstanding security fixes, given that you say your reason for upgrading is security. If I were in that market, which I am not, I would be wary of accepting without a disclaimer about security.

Thanks but this scenary don’t work for us

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.