Asterisk with JSSIP error

Hi guys! I always get this error:

[Apr 13 15:53:55] ERROR[11676]: chan_sip.c:4328 __sip_reliable_xmit: Serious Network Trouble; __sip_xmit returns error for pkt data

for each connected client for 13-14 seconds.With SipMl5 i didnt’ see this errors, but their api is bad - i need something better - and can use only JSSIP.
Can someone tell me why?
Thanks

The “__sip_reliable_xmit: Serious Network Trouble; __sip_xmit returns error for pkt data” error means that the chan_sip module in Asterisk is telling the operating system to send a packet, but that the operating system is reporting back that it can’t send the packet. If it were me, I would try to track down why the operating system isn’t able to send those packets – is it a network issue? Too many open file handles? Transmit queue on the network interface too big? Run out of RTP ports?

How i can handle it?

I gave you a list of things to check in my previous post. Have you checked the number of open file handles allowed on the system for the Asterisk application? Have you checked the network interfaces in Linux? Have you checked the number of RTP ports in rtp.conf to make sure you’re not running out of RTP ports? Have you checked your network settings (in chan_sip.conf) to ensure that the IP addresses you specify are the actual IP addresses on your system? Have you tried using chan_pjsip instead of chan_sip? Those are all things I would do to try to fix the issue.

In sip.conf i pointed only my external ports!
All errors is connected with users, who is connected on ws/wss protocol, i think this is something connected with closed ports or something like this!? how i can use chan_pjsip insted of chan_sip?
I can pay a money for handle this error, but i need to close this issue anyway!!!
That are you think - there i should look first?
How i can handle this?!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.