Asterisk very long delay between calls

I am not very familiar with Asterisk. In my program logic I use jar file to generate .call files based on free lines (available lines - busy lines). If there some available lines, I generate .call files in temp directory and pass then in to asterisk outgoing directory

The problem is very long delay after execution of .call files and getting busy line command.

I execute this command from my jar every 2 seconds, but I get result 30 seconds after last call is finish. Sounds like the line is still busy 30 seconds after the call finish.

Is there any variable in Asterisk .conf files, which indicates delay after the call is finish. I cant find decision in Asterisk documentation

My dialplan:

exten => 123,1,AGI(monitor.php,outgoing,Outgoing_UNLIMITED,${CALLERID(num)},${EXTEN},Set(CALLERID(num)=024372202)) exten => 123,1,Dial(SIP/6845987568/${EXTEN:0},30,T) exten => 123,2,Set(CDR(userfield)=${NumberDialed}) exten => 123,3,Set(i=1); exten => 123,n,While($[${i} <= ${file_max}]) exten => 123,n,Playback(${file${i}}) exten => 123,n,Set(i=$[ ${i} + 1 ]) exten => 123,n,EndWhile

Thanks in advance

From my experience, when you use .call files, they are queued.
Why? I simply don’t know.
I recommend instead use .call files, desing a simple agi script that execute the command Dial.
In this way, inmediatly the agi script is called, the call begin.

Note My suggestion need connect to asterisk server from the agi script. (AMI)
edit manager.conf, create and user, allow that user all commands then make the agi script dial the number you want.